Pages

Saturday 16 April 2011

My First Post!

Hello my name is Megan and I am 26 years old.  I am engaged to be married to a wonderful guy who makes me laugh every day.  We are high school sweet hearts and have been together for over 8 years.  We have a dog, Tito, he is a Pomeranian-Chihuahua mix.
I love to craft and like to try almost any craft once.  Both of my parents have done many crafts over the years.  They have been into ceramics(they owned a ceramics in the 80's), tole painting, knitting(my father and grandmother taught me how to knit), my mother has crocheted, my dad has woven many baskets, loom weaving and many other crafts.  They have influenced me to do many crafts.  I have been crafting since I was a young child.  I tried most of the crafts that my parents have done.   My first sewing project, a biscuit quilt pillow, was made in elementary school.  I really started to LOVE sewing in high school.  My soon to be mother-in-law was actually my teacher for my clothing class and also for my foods class. (This was before I started dating her son!) 
I do not have any children of my own but I love to make things for my friends children.  Right now I am making lots and lots of hairclips and headbands.
With this blog I hope to show you different things that I have made.  I'll hopefully be able to make original tutorials on things that I've made.  Also I hope to share tips on making other crafts.

Lots of love,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment